December 7th 2009. Suri Jean's first snow. Sure, I know, I should have taken a picture of her in the snow but that would have required me to wake her up at 5am before I left for work. Now lets be honest, that would have been crazy! You never wake a sleeping baby, especially at 5 am. Speaking of first snow, the city of Indianapolis definitely was not ready. It took me nearly three hours to get to work today and 2 hours 15 minutes was spent within the city limits. I was sure I was going to have my lunch eaten by the time I actually arrived at work. Surprisingly, I kept my cool. Not one curse word was said. Yeah me, once again!
Okay, back to Suri. We have broken the "wait until 4 months before feeding a baby cereal" rule and started "Surs" (that is what Sophs calls her) on rice cereal. She is doing great and already opening her mouth like a little bird. I love it. I always enjoyed feeding Sophia when she was little and it looks like Suri will be the same way. It looks like breastfeeding is officially over. I think the stress of work and being away from Suri most of the day pretty much just shut the tap off. We gave it a good run though. Way to go Suri!
Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment