Christmas has snuck up on me quickly and honestly I am not ready, mentally or physically. We haven't wrapped a gift, our house is a dump, I have 4 laundry baskets full of clean clothes that need to be folded and put away. Oh the story of my life and the lives of most working moms. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done, and throw a holiday in and things get really messed up. I think we will just have to wrap gifts "as needed".
Sophia's Christmas program is today and she was super excited. She wanted to get up early so that I could curl her hair and help her get ready. I was all for it until Suri decided to stay up all night with a stuffy nose. Thank goodness for diet coke. We got up early anyway and I am so glad I did. Sophia looked gorgeous when she left for school and was just beaming ear to ear with excitement for the day.
Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment