We have signed both of them up for swimming and gymnastics, which start this week. Not sure how suri will do but we thought we would try. Sophs, on the other hand, will love it. She finished up her basketball season and was so proud of her trophy.
I am finished reading the hunger games. I was a huge fan and I cannot wait to see the movie! Josh too btw. Yep, secret is out babe!
I have decided that since i am working five days a week I need to hire someone to clean my house. I just can't do it. Makes me want to cuss. Don't get me started on my laundry situation. Makes me want to cuss louder.
This weekend my sis and her family came up. We went to the zoo today. Suri wanted to see the tigers and sophs wanted to ride the coaster. See pics of the day below.




My sister and her family.

Until next time.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home

No comments:
Post a Comment