Sunday, March 04, 2012

Date night

Josh told me early last week to not make any plans for Saturday night. This always makes me a little nervous because I never know if I'm gonna end up at some sci-fi movie or at a wing place or someplace else manly. I asked the appropriate questions. "can I wear my fancy heels or should I go with sneakers?"-meaning am I going to be walking 3 miles (this actually happened when we were dating, just ask josh's brother Zack. I also asked "should I wear glasses or contacts?"-maybe I was headed to a ballgame...

Saturday night.
After our baby sitter showed up we got in the car and headed toward downtown. As we got closer to the city I started noticing lots of men, lots of carharts, lots of John deer, and lots of camo. Was Josh taking me to some monster truck show? Surly he knows me better than that. Nope. We kept driving till we got to Mass Ave. We had dinner reservations at a place called Mesh. It was delicious! After dinner Josh started talking about where we were ten years ago. It was the day we met. He told me how much he loved our children and our life and how on that day everything changed. Then he gave me these beautiful diamond earrings.




How sweet is that?
I thought the night was over but It wasn't. Next Josh took me here.




Questionable, right? But, this place was so fun. It is actually an improv comedy studio. What a great night.

Who would have thought that a chance meeting in a club in Clearwater, Florida and a really terrible pick up line would lead to marriage. I love you babe.





Until next time....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: