Josh and I are soooooooo spoiled by our parents. Papi and Boo are always ready to drop everything and come down and help us if we need it. They came down last week to help me with the girls since I had knee surgery. And my mom and Dale came up this week. My mom and I have been carpooling to work but Dale has been painting my house. Yes, painting my house! We are so spoiled. I have tried talking both papi and Boo and Pamela and Dale into moving in with us but no takers.
Tonight was a super busy night. After my mom and I got home from work we all went to watch josh's sectional game. And.............WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!! So now they play Friday.
Other news, Suri Jean went pee pee in the potty all day at school. Go girl!
That's it for now.
Until next time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home
No comments:
Post a Comment