Sophs had her first basketball practice today. I was a little worried because she has been saying that she doesn't want to play basketball (yeah right child, that's not an option). She also told me before practice that she didn't like to sweat because it is gross. Thankfully, she had a blast. The goals are set to 8 feet which allows the kids to have some success. Suri had fun as well, just running around and being silly.
My name is Molly. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. We have two daughters ages 6 and 2 and they are full of spunk. I'm an occupational therapist by day and super mommy/wife by night. I love reality tv, good food, laughing, working out, and going on vacations. I created this blog in 2006 to keep in touch with family and friends and it has become one of my favorite hobbies.
No comments:
Post a Comment