Wednesday, October 19, 2011

School lunch




Last Friday Boo and Papi were in town to watch the girls while we were in Chicago. Since we weren't leaving until mid afternoon I thought that this was the perfect time to go and eat lunch with Sophia at school. So while Boo and Papi chased Sur Surs around I got to experience school lunch all over again. I'm no fool, I knew that Friday meant pizza day so I told sophs "you know we are totally getting the plate lunch" at which time she told me "mommy, we call it hot lunch now". My bad. Through the line we went, grabbing a milk carton that was semi chilled, then the pizza, then...oh wait," no Sophs you forgot the cookie". "we aren't going to get a cookie today mommy". Arghh..crazy girl. We had a fabulous date. We talked and chit chatted about the kids in her class, which ones were her friends, which ones were trouble makers, etc. She was so excited I was there. Besides skipping on the cookie I definitely want to do this again.

Until next time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: