Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tigers

We took a little road trip up to Michigan this weekend to visit with Josh's family. Once again Sophia was glued to her uncle Kyle and Suri spread the love all around. Sophia told us on the way up "uncle kykie is going to fall in love with me this weekend". I'm pretty sure she has him wrapped around her little finger already. We went to a Detroit Tigers baseball game and basically ate everything they offer in the stadium. I had to ward of tears by fully explaining that I wasn't actually eating a real elephants ear. It was goooooooooood. We just got home this afternoon and Suri was so exhausted that she laid on the family room floor and just fell asleep.














Until next time.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I was wanting to know if it is ok with you that I add your blog to our blogroll at www.lifeslittlepuzzle.com? Just let me know! I'm glad that things are going well for your family!