

Tonight was the night. My baby, my first baby went to kindergarten roundup. She was so stinkin' excited she could barely stand herself. We filled out paperwork, turned in immunization records, and met the teachers. I was so impressed. Now sure, it's been a few years since I was in kindergarten, but there were at least ten computers in each room. Sophs thought it was awesome that they had a hole punch. Easily amused. There was one sheet asking for "anything we should know about your child?". The teachers say they use this extra info for matching the right kid to the right teacher. I was just about to write "social, talks a lot, asks a cajillion questions", but I was afraid she would be placed with a strict teacher who didn't appreciate how funny she was, so I just left it blank. We will let them figure that one at for themselves. They also let the kids get on a bus. Sophs loved it. She is so ready for kindergarten. I'm just not so sure I am.
Until next time....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home

No comments:
Post a Comment