Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Update


We have had one busy weekend. After Sophia's birthday at school my mom and Dale stopped by to pick up Suri and take her to Madison for the weekend. I warned them of the craziness that a 1 year old will bring, but they insisted that they could more than handle it. So, the question I ask now is.......... What has four thumbs and survived a weekend with Suri?.....

THESE GUYS!!!







While Suri was in Madison I really wanted to give some one on one attention to miss Sophia. Friday night we had a date. All 3 of us went and saw Gnomeo and Juliet. It was so cute. I laughed out loud......a few times. I mean they said "kiss my grass"....... That's funny! We got ice cream afterward.

Saturday was game day so Josh left early to go to walk through with his team. Sophs and I went to the game a little later and rooted on the Trojans at the regional. One of the players let Sophs borrow a jersey for the game. She felt like big stuff. Our team lost, but we are still proud of them.












That's Josh there. I made him wave...





After Josh got home we went downtown and walked around and ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory. We were totally exhausted when we got home and fell asleep early. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not fit to watch anymore ball games. They just wear me out. I get too involved. I'm sure my heart rate was at 92 percent, easy. I can't handle the stress anymore.


















-Until next time........





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: