Great pics. You are the best at blogs and keeping up on Facebook. I didn't know you and Wayne Sooy were close. Kristen has cabin fever with 2 little ones too. You and Kristen kind of run parallel lives, I think. I'm teaching at Ivy Tech. Like it. Bev's still at MCHS, uhg. Your girls are so cute and I'm sure an adventure every day. Enjoy it. KG dkgy1952@msn.com
My name is Molly. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. We have two daughters ages 6 and 2 and they are full of spunk. I'm an occupational therapist by day and super mommy/wife by night. I love reality tv, good food, laughing, working out, and going on vacations. I created this blog in 2006 to keep in touch with family and friends and it has become one of my favorite hobbies.
2 comments:
My kids spent more time outside today than I expected them to. Thank goodness.
Hey Mo:
Great pics. You are the best at blogs and keeping up on Facebook.
I didn't know you and Wayne Sooy were close. Kristen has cabin fever with 2 little ones too. You and Kristen kind of run parallel lives, I think. I'm teaching at Ivy Tech. Like it. Bev's still at MCHS, uhg. Your girls are so cute and I'm sure an adventure every day. Enjoy it.
KG
dkgy1952@msn.com
Post a Comment