Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls day

Today was crazy, crazy but good. The girls and i packed up a bajillion things and went to one of sophia's classmate's birthday party. Josh had practice so leaving suri with him was out of the question. Grrrrr! So, as I said we packed up a bajillion things and trudged through. Suri was in the stroller, she was out of the stroller, she was trying to do downward dog on a gross bowling ally floor, she ran around like a wild baby...... Whew! That lasted about 1.5 hr until Josh got finished with practice and picked her up. 450 calories burned for sure while chasing her around.

All of that while Sophia was just having an absolute ball bowling.












After being tagged out by Josh Sophia and I went shopping and out for dinner. A girls day. We had a great time. We sat across from each other at dinner and had big girl conversation. She is such a sweet girl, but I think she is the most hilarious child I know. I, honestly, never know what she is going to say.


















Until next time.......


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like a great day. I have nephews close to Suri's age and whew! does it make me glad to be past all that busy-ness. Of course the trade off is not so much cuddliness either when they get bigger. But yes, life with the under 2 set is an Olympic event.