Friday, January 07, 2011

Dancing and daddy date


As mentioned before, Suri Jean is a dancing machine. I caught her in the act today. These still pictures don't fully show the madness of her wiggles so you will just have to trust me.













Sophia loves Fridays. For one, I pick her up early on Friday. And the other reason is that she usually gets to do something fun on Friday whether it be slumber party, movie, date with daddy or mommy, etc. Well tonight Josh had to scout a ball game and decided that Sophs would go along. She likes ball games because of the candy. And who could blame her. I'm a fan of the sour straws myself. Sophs was also excited because she filled up her chore chart and that means she gets to pick out a small "something" from the store. She told me she was going to get makeup but we will see what Josh allows. Sophs picked out her own clothes for her date. I helped her with her hair.









Until next time......

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: