Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday snip its

More randomness from my crazy mind......

-I like Real and Chance...don't judge, or judge..I don't care.

-Suri Jean eats as much, if not more, than I do. It's crazy really.









-Sometimes it is nice to be boring and predictable.

-do I really need to fix my hair? It just seems hard. (for Josh "that's what she said")

-New recipes last week were French onion soup and beef stew. They were a hit. New this week are turkey avocado panini, chili lime chicken tacos, and luau chicken and rice. Wish me luck.

-Josh went to Chicago this weekend for the Urbanathalon and did very well. I may try and do it next year. Any females want to go with me? Also, boo, papi, Pamela, and Dale I need your babysitting services (I should be good asking a year out, right?)

-exercise classes are boring me lately. I'm still going but I'm bored.

-Christmas gifts purchased so far- zero

-my cousin Whitney and her kiddos, Addison and Lincoln, visited today. They are so cute!












-not sure if I am ready for another work week. I just have to muddle through 4 days and I will be AG (all good)

Until next time........



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Amy said...

Suri looks so much older all of the sudden! Great pictures. Hope your 4 days go by quickly.

Kim - Liv Life said...

Oh how I miss having little ones this age!! The pictures you posted made my day.
Oh my goodness!! You are thinking of Christmas presents??? awk!!! I hadn't thought of that!!