
This weekend Josh attended a coaching clinic in Lansing, MI thus giving Sophia, Suri, and I a "girls weekend". My main challenge was wrangling a busy 1 year old during the 50 minutes of Soph's gymnastic class. I realized much to late that I should have just stuck her in the ball pit. I would have burned fewer calories and might have gotten to watch Sophia a little bit. Lesson learned.....
We had a surprise visit from Pamela and Dale and went to the mall. Another lesson learned: if it rains, the mall will be jam packed. Sophia did the trampoline and loved it. This child is fearless! Sophs then crashed from about 5pm until 7:30pm.
Today, during Suri's morning nap Sophs and I organized her closet. I'm sure we will be doing this again next week. She is really into cutting paper right now, which is fine, but lord have mercy I threw away at least a ca-jillion little pieces of paper (trust me, that is a lot).
Josh will be back this afternoon, at which time Sophs and I will head to the grocery store. I'm trying 2 new recipes this week so stay tuned......
Until next time......
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment