Sunday, May 02, 2010

Survival


I made it back from my weekend in Cincy. I tell you what, there is no way I could go back to sitting in classrooms all day again. It was torture. It was a great course, but I have got to be movin'.

Josh survived his first weekend flying solo at home with the girls. Matter of fact, he more than survived. Both girls were smiling when I go home, they were fairly clean, both had full tummies, and the house was even straightened up. Kudos to Josh. He even took the girls on an outing with his coaching buddies.

This week looks like it is going to be a busy one. More softball games, squeeze in a few workouts, plan to have a friend over for dinner one night, and of course work work work.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thumbs up to Josh! I bet the girls were happy to have you home.