We opened up our Memorial Weekend with a little cookout with some friends and their kiddos. We broke down and bought a grill (which we have o take back because the igniter button stinks), bought two pools (one for sophs and one for surs), and loaded up on snacks and drinks. Suri sat in her little pool for nearly and hour and a half and I think Sophia would have played all day had we let her. Until next time.....
My name is Molly. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. We have two daughters ages 6 and 2 and they are full of spunk. I'm an occupational therapist by day and super mommy/wife by night. I love reality tv, good food, laughing, working out, and going on vacations. I created this blog in 2006 to keep in touch with family and friends and it has become one of my favorite hobbies.
No comments:
Post a Comment