Sunday, July 19, 2009

Long night

Oh my, last night was a rough one. Not because I was having contractions but because I was completely in charge of everything at the house and of meeting all of Sophia's needs. Josh got a major case of the flu bug. Poor guy was super sick, and I knew it wasn't a good idea for me to get anywhere near him. That is all we need is for me to get sick and dehydrated, with him sick, and to have a 3 year old fending for herself. (Although, I think she could manage). So, I slept upstairs with Sophia in her full size bed. I have done this before in my pre-pregnancy days and it was a little short on space. But, last night, it was a LOT short on space. My big self didn't seem to even have enough room to turn over. We had installed side rails on Sophs bed and I couldn't remove the rail on my side without straining myself sooo.....I had to leave it on. The good part is, I didn't fall out of bed. The downside, lack of room. Anyhow, we made it through. Josh still isn't feeling great and I might have slept 2 hours total. Sophia is doing good though and she looks refreshed. We just have to make sure that Josh is the only one that gets sick so needless to say i have been carrying around hand sanitizer and cleaner. Until next time......

No comments: