
We happily welcomed a new addition to our extended family today. Sir Landon Allen True was born this afternoon after what his mother, I am sure, would say was the longest pregnancy in history! Landon was born weighing in at approximately 8lbs and was 21 inches long. He is the first boy born to my side of the family. He is now resting quietly in his mothers room sucking on a pacifier.
This past weekend Sophia and I drove to Madison for a visit and did a little shopping in the boutiques downtown. That is where we found her flower band. Oh but don't worry about her getting a cold head in the winter because we got her a white hat with a big flower as well. The visit went great. I think Sophia is getting a lot more comfortable around other people besides Josh and I. Sophia is now sitting up by herself for the most part with the occassional topple. She now loves loves loves what are called "Biter Biscuits". I think they are just messy. No teeth yet, but lots of drool.
Hope everyone is well. Take care. Until next time............

No comments:
Post a Comment