Monday, September 04, 2006

Go Tigers!!


Poor Sophia doesn't stand a chance of becoming a cheerleader or a dancer or a princess. With her dad and uncles so obsessed with sports (real and fantasy) she will have only the options of basketball, volleyball, softball, and anything else that may involve dirt or injuries. I can't lie, that isn't all that bad because I myself am not the cheerleader type. This weekend we traveled to Michigan to visit Josh's family and went to the Tigers game. Sophia didn't go but as you can see Josh made sure to pick her up a souvenier.

Sophia has come a long way since her drive to Hilton Head, SC. That might have been the longest 10 hours of my life. Luckily the trip to Michigan this weekend was a lot better. She slept nearly the whole way and didn't really fuss at all. Now I am hoping that she will sleep for the entire night (because it is my night). Highly unlikely, but I love her the same. Until next time.............

No comments: