This weekend while Josh headed to Grand Rapids for a "boys weekend" the girls and I headed down to Madison to meet up with my family. On Saturday we took a road trip to Lanesville for Dale's parents anniversary party. Lanesville......not a lot in this town. But do you want to know how to make a local look at you like you are a ditsy blonde? Just walk into the general store and ask them where the National Guard Armory is. Yep, I walked in the store and asked him (because my mom told us that is where the party was). He said "ma'am, there is no armory in this town". I just said "uhhhhhhh, oh". Luckily the man had pity on me and guided me to where he thought I was looking to go. We eventually made it to the right place, no thanks to Pamela.....national guard armory...geesh!!!





Until next time.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home
No comments:
Post a Comment