Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hair Help

Mama Pam and Papa Dale came for a visit today to help with kiddos while Josh and I finalized some Santa work. Pamela was well aware of the hair issues we were having with Suri. This is what we came back home to:



















Not so sure this is A good look but it definitely kept her hair out of her face.

Until next time......

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm jealous!! How in the world did they get her to sit still long enough to get all the pony tails in?!? But, Suri is very adorable and she is getting so big! What happen to our babies? :)

Kim - Liv Life said...

The photos took a moment to load, and as I was waiting to see I was expecting to see hair on the floor! We came home to that once, right before school photos. We still have the photo prominently displayed with the bangs at quite an angle...

Amy said...

Did she love it? Cute, cute, cute!