





We went to Madison this weekend to celebrate my nephews birthday. Happy birthday Linc!
Sophia went to kids church this morning and had a blast. I asked her what she learned and she said "I learned about Jesus and the presents he put inside our bodies". Not so sure she understood the message.
Suri didn't fully understand the time change and woke up at 6:30. What did I do, you ask? I made enough noise to wake my mom up so that she would keep me company. Hehe.
The birthday party was held at a gymnastics center and I learned something. I learned that after two babies you shouldn't be jumping on trampolines. You women know what I'm talking about. Yikes!
Josh and I saw Secretariat on Friday and it was excellent. Sassy, business minded, take no crap women always make good movies ie. Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side and Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama. Love them....
Until next time......
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment