


The following blips are completely random and may or mAy not have anything to do with one another. My mind sort of works in the same way so stay with me here.
-Bought a new computer on Friday. Our refrigerator broke on Sunday. God has a sense of humor.
-Today, I was driving in the car with the girls and Sophs was talking in a quiet (for her) voice. I asked her what was wrong and she said in a raspy voice "sometimes, uhhhhhm, when I talk......my voice is crooked".
-Although Suri is walking she occasionally bear crawls so fast it looks like the girl from The Exorcist (except way cuter).
-I'm dying to get back to the library to exchange my book on CD. I think I've listened to nearly ten during my commute to and from work. NERD!
-On our drive back from Madison yesterday I looked in the back seat and then at Josh and I just felt so proud of our little family. I looked back five minutes later and saw Sophia sleeping with her head bobbing within reach of Suri and Suri attempting to pull Sophs hair. Sisters!
Until next time.......
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home

1 comment:
What a beautiful family you have Molly. Your girls are adorable :) I bet my Mackenzie and your Sophia would get a long well!!! Love the pic of you and your hubby. I love reading your blog!!!
Post a Comment