Sophia had a great time yesterday and today hanging out with her cousins Gracie and Landon. They had a slumber party and ate popcorn and skittles. This morning they woke up very early (too early) and were ready to play outside.
Josh is almost finished with his summer basketball coaching obligations so he will soon be able to relax (that is until baby #2 arrives).
As for me, we have had to stop the progesterone injections due to an allergic reaction. Go figure. Somehow, it didn't surprise me. Unfortunately for me, I think they were actually helping. So, back on the procardia and continue taking it "easy". This is the most difficult part especially when Sophia is needing attention. I have made so many promises to her for when "after the baby is born...". All in all, things are okay. I haven't dilated any more, but the contraction have continued. I guess I will just have to tolerate them for a couple more months. In my doctors words "your body is just protesting". I am at 29 weeks and 1 day right now, so we are moving right along. At 35 weeks I will stop taking the Procardia and slowly increase my activity level. Priority 1)Get hair done, 2)get pedicure, 3)Walk, walk, walk..Until next time...........

No comments:
Post a Comment