Sophia and her daddy had a date last night. They went to the Indiana Fever game together and had "pop-pop, candies, and ice cream with cream and strawberries". I saw evidence of the strawberries on Sophia's face when they got home. She had such a great time and loved seeing Freddy Fever, but she was a little ticked off because he didn't come visit her in her section. Soon Sophia will start going to school just three days a week and will be home with Josh and I for two days a week. She is really loving the warmer weather. Josh bought her a slip-n-slide which she loves, although she doesn't have the correct technique for sliding. Instead, Josh just flings her down the slippery runway. I just sit on the patio chair cracking up. Sophs rarely wears a bathing suit, but instead chooses a "tootie".
I started taking my progesterone shots today. The shot itself didn't hurt at all, but the hours following were a little uncomfortable as I found out that this medicine BURNS! The baby is still moving a lot and her heart rate is 150bpm. I am still supposed to take it easy. Lets hope everything just stays put.
Until next time.........
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment